Friday, October 4, 2013

GEO Tricolor Green Contacts Review


Honestly at first I was a little wary to buy the GEO Tricolor Green contacts since my first ever pair of Circle Lenses were the blue version of GEO's Tricolor collection and I did not like the blue at all. The blue isn't as bright as it looks like online and barely did anything to my eye color.

I was pleasantly surprised when I bought the Tricolor Green because they were MUCH brighter than the blue and I fell in love with them when I first put them on. 





 As you can see in the picture above the contact hides all the brown in my eye and when seen from any distance look completely natural - which is typically what I go for when I get colored contacts. Although they are not a full green they do have a gold tone towards the pupil.

They are very comfortable and I really haven't had any problems with the contacts themselves - unlike the blue that constantly made my eyes tear and burn.

Just as a warning Circle Lenses are Cosmetic Lenses, they are not for all-day wear your eyes will feel dry after around 5-6 hours of wearing them and I advise you not to wear them for over 8 hours.



Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment